Monday, April 22, 2013

Perfume Rotation Results-March

This is a long due post as April is almost over. But I've been so busy in April I hardly had enough time to rest. This is the perfume usage result for March and you can see I cheated. For March I was supposed to stick to L'eau D'Issey Florale by Issey Miyake, Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs and Brits by Burberry.

From the picture you can tell I had two empty sample vials and for the Burberry perfume I didn't use much. For the first week I was happy with the rotation as I enjoyed using both the Issey Miyake and Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. Once I finished up both samples I started using the Burberry perfume and I don't like it. I used to like this perfume but now I find it too strong for me to use on a regular basis. I disliked it so much I decided to put it down after trying it on for two days so I chose two other perfume samples to finish up. 

I ended up using Anna Sui Secret Wish Magic Romance and Paco Rabanne. I love the Anna Sui secret wish magic romance since I have the full size bottle at home but for the Paco Rabanne. I can't recall how it smells. 

Do you have a perfume rotation system?


No comments:

Post a Comment