Saturday, April 20, 2013

spoils from friends 1

I do have to say my friends treat me quite well. They spoil me with different beauty products. Or I should say we started swapping beauty products mainly paper masks so we can all try out different products. Paper masks normally come in box of 10s and it's quite boring to use them all by yourself as some of them are just not so good. You know if you like a mask or not just by trying it once or twice so it's a good idea to swap with your friends so you can try out different things.

During my recent visit to my friend's place I brought home some goodies.


Color combos sheet masks.

Nature Republic and Missha masks from Korea. Heard that the Missha one isn't too good (smells like alcohol). I haven't tried them yet so I can't comment. I'm looking forward to trying the snail mask. I love snail masks!

SNP pore contraction pack- korean clay pack. Retails at around $70 for full size in Canada. my friend loves it.

Dr. Dennis Gross peeling set. I wanted to try the Ole Herinksen power peel so my friend gave me another peel to try out.

Clinique Moisture surge eye mask. I've tried a lot of different products from the moisture surge line but I've never tried this mask before. 

Have you tried any of these products?



No comments:

Post a Comment