Friday, May 3, 2013

Paper Masks review 2

Left to right: Maskeraide Detox Diva, Tony Moly Pearl Mask, Beautymate Nano Eye Mask

Maskeraide Detox Diva mask. I think I might be the only one that doesn't rave about this paper mask. May I say this is not worth the hype. I've tried a lot of paper masks and this one is just average. It is not worth its price tag of $5 plus tax. To me this mask is only worth at most $2. The fitting is bad, when I say bad, I mean it. The mask doesn't fit my face at all. The eye hole is opened too wide. I can almost fit my fist through the eye hole. This is just bad fitting. The mouth is opened too wide. I also had problem keeping the mask on. It kept on falling off. I don't believe in paper masks that helps with cleansing and exfoliating your skin. It doesn't adhere to your skin and I didn't notice it help with my congested skin. When I need a cleansing mask I prefer using mud mask or a peeling mask. For $5 a mask I would expect more than a thin piece of paper that doesn't have too much serum in it. For that price I expect to get a piece of gel mask or high quality paper mask.

Tony Moly Pearl mask. This is my first time trying a Tony Moly mask. It is a thin paper mask with lots of serum in it. the mask was dripping with serum when I put it on so I had enough serum for my hands and feet. I love masks with lots of serum as I can use them on my hands and legs! The fitting of this mask is quite good, it isn't too big or too small. It is a mask with pearl extract so it's supposed to brighten your complexion. I didn't notice it brightening my skin but it did a good job in moisturizing my skin. I would love to try other masks from Tony Moly if I can find them in Canada.

Beautymate Nano Eye Mask is a decent eye mask. It does brighten up your eyes temporarily but the whitening effect doesn't last. It only last for a day so it's good on those days when you need extra help with your dark circles. for the moisturizing effect, I couldn't really feel any difference. But given the price, it's worth repurchasing for instant fixes.








No comments:

Post a Comment